Thursday 23 May 2013

went to Paradise..

 
 
 




all photos by Lucy Williams FashionMeNow
 
The weather here in London is anything but sunny and warm, definitely far from summertime and it is supposed to be spring, but this is England after all and you will excuse me if I daydream while watching holidays posts of globetrotter fashion peeps on the blogsphere .
 
I was dreaming while watching and reading the post on Tulum, Mexico by Lucy Williams of FashionMeNow  I woke up once I've realised Lucy was wearing one of the blue  Morse Code POW bracelets from my collaboration with Not Another Bill !
 
ohh well at least one of my creation went to Paradise and swim into the blue sea...
 
 Read more of Lucy's holiday here.
 
Get you very own holiday companion bracelet by ESOTIC jewellery here and let me know where you are going so I can dream a little bit more....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment