Thursday 24 January 2013

Not Another Bill Collaboration

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
all photos by NotAnotherBill
 
Few months ago I was contacted by Ned Corbett-Winder, founder and brain behind www.notanotherbill.com , for a potential collaboration. Introducing his clever company he simply said :
 
"No-one gets anything good in the post anymore apart from bills
and a few pizza menu's.
So in exchange for a fee,I'd send my subscribers a surprise interesting package
once a month to make them smile and brighten up their mailbox.
 
For me it is about curation, discovery and an appreciation of craft and design.
 I will never send out anything i don't believe in or that you can easily find elsewhere."
 
His ethos is "To surprise and delight you whilst introducing you to great artists designers and brands."
 
So how could I not have been interested in doing a collaboration with such a cool website?
We spent much time finding a word that I could encrypt in the bracelets using the Morse Code Alphabet.
Eventually we opted for POW, which was so much fun to make.
 
The morse-code bracelets are all handmade using 14ct goldfilled chain, beads, tubes and wire and silk threads.
 
I really hope all his subscribers for the month of January enjoyed their POW surprise...
 
Althoght the POW bracelets are an exclusive collaboration with www.notanotherbill.com, you can order your MorseCode Bracelets via ESOTIC jewellery Online Bazaar.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment