Thursday 3 January 2013

From my instagram 2013


First breakfast of the New Year : tea and my favourite italian buscuits Pan Di Stelle


Celebrating the beginning of 2013 with old-school Sparklers, thank you to my husband who always make me happy, feeling like a kid again.


Waiting for the New Year wearing my "never-without" jewellery ( tahitian pearl and diamond engagement ring, wedding band and pyrite bracelet with tahitian pearl charm ) and a sneaky peek to the brand new Surfer Girl bracelet in bright coral rope. Happyness.


Childhood memories of all my winter holidays spent at our place in the mountains, Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy. Traditional clock now in my son's bedroom.
 
Thank you all for supporting ESOTIC jewellery in 2012 !
I'll do my best to create more individual pieces for you to enjoy in this New Year.
stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment