Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Scent- Byredo






 
 
 
 
I'm a one scent woman, my signature perfume is Philosykos by Diptique
of which I love the green note of the figs,
but every now and then ,especially when autumn and winter approach,
 I like to add one new perfume with warmer notes.
 
I've discovered Gypsy Water by Byredo (my new favourite perfumer) and few days ago the lady at the Liberty counter, after assess me up and down with a smile simply slided Bal D'Afrique in front of my eyes adding "I think this would suits you".
 Bal D'Afrique has warm notes inspired by Paris in the late '20s and its infatuation with African culture, art, music and dance. A mix of Parisian avangardism and African culture.(Byredo).
 
Say no more.
 
Byredo also added these super chic leather travel cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment