Monday 23 July 2012

Traveling like The Blonde Salad

Every time I post a piece of jewellery that I made I always wonder where it will go,
how will it be worn and what life it will live...
I think about the woman that will wear it and cherise,
how many outfits will joying in and the armparty/neck-layers it will take part to...
and if will make that woman smile everytime she is wearing it
If it will be passed down to a little girl...

I love travelling and when I saw these photos of Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad
I noticed one of my Morse Code bracelet going everywhere,
from Uganda to Mykonos and then to Firenze via Milano.
All for different occasion.
Lucky bracelet!

In UGANDA for MILLENNIUM PROMISE and Tommy Hilfiger

  find information of Millennium Promise here

Instagram in company of stunning african bangles


Back in MILANO for a quick change

wearing Lalesso





At the opening of  LOUIS VUITTON Resort in MYKONOS



with girlfriends and bloggers


wearing Lalesso

shooting for Louis Vuitton

shooting for Louis Vuitton

armparty in Mykonos

In FIRENZE for LUISAVIAROMA

going to the dinner

stylelab look 1

stylelab look 3

on the street of Firenze

armparty in great company


Image of Morse Code & Chakras bracelets # Red
Red Chakra Morse Code Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment