Wednesday 4 July 2012

City-Break Packing: Milan

The jewellery
ESOTIC jewellery

rings and bracelets

packing

travelling outfit

luggage and handbag


with me


perfect outfit inspiration

Few weeks ago I went to my hometown Milan for a family break.
I know a lot of people really don't like packing but I get excited the minute I see a suitcase...
Since I had my child Valentino, travelling, packing and Holiday got a new meaning;
everything has to be light, practical and exchangeable.
This doesn't mean that you don't have some glamour.
Jewellery are always a must.
I've always been a jeans and top kinda girl, but a good pair of high heels are making into the suitcase, in one way or the other;
I went to Milan after all...

The suitcase : as it was a City-break I've chosen a leather weekend KEEPALL bag that I bought years ago during my honeymoon in Florence. Plus one of my favourite handbag (present from Morocco).

In the suitcase : boot cut jeans, straight joohpur, 3 t-shirts, top, white silk shirt, long sleeves top, an African print mini-dress (which can be wore as 3/4 top, dress or midi skirt),  tropical print tunic ( perfect either over jeans, chinos or as a dress) and black maxidress (not in the pics).
Shoes : white high top converse, Burberry platform, espadrilles and leather flip flop
 
 
Travelling Outfit : Converse with anything comfortable, an ESOTIC jewellery necklace and my "never without" Lady-Monoi Chain (ESOTIC jewellery here) , Dea Bendata lucky charm from my mum and 4 Morse Code Chakra bracelets that never leave my wrist.

Accessories/ Extras : Ray Ban aviator, fedora, sarong (can be used as shawl or scarf too; mine is vintage passed down by my mum), favourite scent and nail varnish. Notebook and pen (yes!).

Jewellery : All my jewellery are from different collections by ESOTIC jewellery, except a jade dragon ring, a dea bendata lucky charm and a flowers/pearl ring.
Bring plenty bracelets and bangles to make an arm party; chains and necklaces that can be worn on their own or piled up for fun.

And if you need to know how to pack, check out the travel guide by Louis Vuitton , they are so much fun and practical



 

No comments:

Post a Comment