Tuesday 7 February 2012

Morse Code & Chakra bracelets : The story behind




No matter how far you go, you always take the family with you.


My love for the seaside, for travelling and for discovering other cultures is shown in all my jewellery. No matter if it a physical journey or just a visual one.

These bracelets were inspired by both my parents.
My mum has a great sense of style, a fantastic eye for fine detail as well as a spiritual side. That's where the chakras and gold beads come from.
My dad is a real traveler, who's been to almost every corner on earth. His love for the sea , diving and sailing inspired the other element of the bracelets. I remember being a kid and my dad was studying how to sail. We had a huge map of Isola D'Elba and the sea surrounding it . Part of his study was learning the morse code. I found it so fascinating that I carried with me and was waiting to create pieces where I could incorporate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment