Wednesday 29 February 2012

ESOTIC jewellery ONLINE BAZAAR


photo via "The bottom of the ironing basket"

My idea of dream office

To all the lovely people that every now and then read my blog but don't follow me on Twitter @esoticjewellery here is a big news... 
My labour of love is finally complete (or at least for now).

ESOTIC jewellery has now launched its own ONLINE BAZAAR.

If I had a boutique would probably be one of those small all white scandinavian alike corner shop or a hidden gem with lots of plants and tropical flowers, smelling of burning candles, more likely of Fig, where you could admire some rare bright painting of upcoming artist, listening to the CDs of my friends, sipping tea served in my mother hand decorated porcelain sets and having home baked cakes.
Of course while you are doing your jewellery shopping.



But I'm not there yet and it also wouldn't be closed by to all of you.
I have opened ESOTIC jewellery ONLINE BAZAAR so you can do your shopping wherever you are.
You can now purchase the colourful yet delicate Morse Code & Chakras bracelets ( as seen in Vogue UK and Red magazines), the Bora-Bora semiprecious stones necklace/ bracelets ( as seen in Vogue UK ), both Lady-Pirate and Lady-Coral collections.
The brand NEW Evil Eye "I can see you" bracelets are coming soon too.


Keep coming back as there are also lots of ONE OF A KIND / or limited jewellery on rotations.

Thank you for all your patience and support.
Happy shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment