Friday 25 November 2011

MUSIC friends : Alezandro


MusicPlaylistView Profile

Here something for the week-end..
My dearest friend Alezandro, like Karl likes to call him (yes THAT Karl!), made a special Playlist for ESOTIC jewellery.
We've known each other for so many years, actually since I was 18years old, and he is such a special friend that he was my wedding witness, and certainly the most stylish of all my mates ( sorry you all..).
Not only he knows all about fashion and has a great taste in music, but makes great t-shirt too.

Music and Fashion are? Indispensable and my being.
Home is ? Milan
Favourite outfit ? Leather, casmire black hoodies,black tee, gray jeans, Goyard boots and at last but not least, my rocks: brown,white and yellow stones; pink,yellow and grey gold.
What do you like most? to be modern-retro
Sountrack of your day? Edith Piaf
Whats your treasure? health, my love, my few friends...all more precious then diamonds






No comments:

Post a Comment