Wednesday 24 February 2010

Update

So here I am ...very busy with some new projects, here the updates...
I am going to work on my very own E-boutique witch will be part of my jewellery website ESOTIC ; just have to find the time, but great ideas are already on paper; be patience...
In the meantime you can buy Bora-bora necklaces and Lady-Monoi chains on my Dawanda page. I opened it very long time ago but uploaded with jewellery only now. check it out...
or you know you can always contact me for special and customized orders.
I'm also working on the wedding jewelleries for my very very dear friend Clare T. So busy doing necklaces for the many beautiful bridesmaids and cute bracelets for all the flowers girls...
New adventure for me, but very excited and honored to be ask to do them...Love you Clare.
Then there will be posts on my many talented artists friends (music, art, fashion,writers...) to promote their amazing work. So stay tune, I'm just collecting all info and pics..
Last but not least, my friend Anna DB and I are going to sell vintage clothes, they are going to be specials... so excited,will let you know better on details when this new adventure will starts.
AHHHHHH feel so good

No comments:

Post a Comment